Solo Travel Blog

Visit us on   Twitter  or   Facebook  for more solo traveler tips

Shane's solo holiday. Day 1.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Ever hear the phrase "eat your own dogfood"?

It is used in software & other businesses (like dogfood production!) to answer the question about whether you use your own product.

Well, I do. 

I invented Wandermates for people who travel solo and want to meet other travellers - and adventure sports people.

So here I am in Kalymnos, Greece at a climbing camp run by the excellent Simon Montmory. I was here at about this time last year and had a great time.

I decided to come back for more.



I had big hopes that my climbing skills might have improved over the past year as I spent a lot of time practicing indoors during the winter months. But - now that Day 1 is past - I have to admit that not practicing since May was probably a bad idea :/

Hmmmm.

However, Simon himself continues to inspire with his amazing monkey-like climbing skills. Frank (the other chap on the camp) is also extremely good. So in any event if I can't perform any moves myself, at least I can watch masters at work.

Read the full post or comment » at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Previously...

Visit us on Twitter or Facebook for travel tips & special offers.