Solo Travel Blog

Visit us on   Twitter  or   Facebook  for more solo traveler tips

Tip #7 for Solo Travelers ... Always pack ear plugs!

Thursday 27 June 2013

Do you want to sleep when traveling solo? Really?

Well, then don't delude yourself - pack some earplugs.

They have saved my night's sleep many, many times from snorers, partiers, late night arrivers, etc.

In fact, they are so important when I ran out of then in Moscow a few years ago, I asked the hostel owner to tell me what they are called in Russian. 'Bear-Rushia' he said.

So off I trotted to the pharmacy and when there, pointed furiously to my ears and gabbled 'bear-rushia, bear-rushia!'

I slept that night :)

A photo of my guidebook

Read the full post or comment » at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Previously...

Visit us on Twitter or Facebook for travel tips & special offers.